There really just never seems to be enough time to sit down and document all things Lauren these days. She is starting to talk. It is so so so cute! But that is on video. Words cannot be captured in a photograph. She says words like Mum Ma Ma Ma Ma. Yup, that would be Mommy! And Hi, and her favorite Wow Wow. Which is wow. I realized I say that a lot to her. She also repeats "poop" if I ask her if her diaper has a poop. She calls it pup and she whispers it and really emphasizes the "p" sound. She still has not said dada, which is usually babies first word. She will make her mouth go like da da da...but no sound comes out and if sound comes out it is ya ya ya. Hee hee.
I have some Father's Day Weekend pictures to blog about and Nicole and Josh's Wedding to blog about...and a few other things, but not tonight. This mama is TIRED! So I will leave you with this...

...it was the end of the evening, when I realized we did not have a single picture of the 3 of us...poor Lauren was so wind burnt and tired...but she was such a good girl the whole day!
No comments:
Post a Comment