Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Rittenhouse Collection

Here is the baby gear I want to get. It is super gender neutral and I love it. It is the Graco Rittenhouse Collection.

The Snugride 32 Infant Car Seat is great. It is built stronger to hold a baby that is 32 inches and 32 lbs. This allows the child to remain rear facing for longer. Walmart has it available for $169.99 regular price...but this week, it is on sale for $145.00




The Metrolite Stroller (available at AlbeeBaby.com for $159.99 regular or this week, on sale for $139.99) is compatible with the carrier. It did not receive as high of reviews as the Tour Deluxe Quattro (available at JCPenny for $259.99 regular or this week, on sale for $217.99)...but I am not sure it is worth the price difference.

After reading MANY reviews, I determined that the Pack N Play Playard would suite our needs the best. It is available at Walmart for $188.00 regular or on sale this week for $168.00.





I am not sure if we will want/need the Contempo High Chair, but it is available at Walmart for $112.00.





There is also an adorable Bouncer (that I am having trouble finding) and Diaper Bag (AlbeeBaby for $44.00) in this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment