Thursday, May 14, 2009

My 1st Trip to Babies R Us

So...after inspecting all of the gear at BRU. I realized a few things. 1) I cannot stand any high chairs on the market. I think we will go with the kind you strap to a seat. 2) The Graco MetroLite stroller is crap. Its flimsy and poorly made. We will be getting the Graco Quatro Tour Deluxe instead. Yes it is a little more money, but it is well worth if for the added convenience and comfort.

I also realized (after reading a ton of reviews online) that the Graco Snugride32 was huge. Most people had trouble fitting it in to the back seat of their sedans. Not good for our BMW 335 or Acura TL...Other reviewers complained that it did not go well with the light weight snap and go stroller or fit in a restaurant booth....so I am switching my top pick to this Graco Snugride instead. The only complanint was that the straps do not adjust from the front...but that is not a big deal at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment