Monday, January 25, 2010

12 Weeks


For some reason 12 weeks just seemed like a milestone for me. It is 3 months, almost 2nd trimester, and now it just seems "real"...so from this point on out, I plan to document the weekly milestones with a picture and a survey. Here is Survey 1, Week 12:
  • How Many Weeks: 12 weeks, 0 days
  • Weight Gain: about -5. (yes, I am down about 5 pounds)
  • How big is baby?: well according to Baby Center "Your baby is just over 2 inches long — about the size of a lime — and weighs half an ounce"
  • Maternity clothes?: Yes please, my stomach is super sore due to the high volume of vomiting, so I was in maternity pants around 9 weeks, not for size, but for comfort. I mainly live in T-Shirts and Justin's boxers.
  • Stretch marks?: Right near my belly button, in a crescent shape.
  • Sleep?: Yes, sometimes I nap all day, other days I can get a good 16 hours of solid sleep in my bed.
  • Movement?: Nothing yet.
  • Food cravings?: Currently, pickles in the middle of the night, Filippi's Lasagna and Salad, canned peaches, canned pears, soup (clam chowder and chicken noodle).
  • Labor signs?: Nada, thank goodness.
  • Belly button in or out?: Still very in.
  • What I miss: Going more than about an hour without peeing, riding in the car without getting sick, sleeping on my stomach without feeling pressure.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Seeing Minley in 5 weeks at our next scan. He/she will be 17 weeks 3 days, so we may find out the sex...but that is a secret.
  • Milestone: I didn't throw up yesterday :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Keep the skin well moisturized. It may help avoid stretch marks. I wish I had done that. My abdomen looks like a roadmap of New York City!

    ReplyDelete