Saturday, January 23, 2010

Our little shopping excursion today

It has been raining like crazy here in Southern California for the past 6 days. With the exception of Justin having to drive to and from work Tuesday-Thursday of this week, I really enjoyed the rain. I believe we got about 4 inches. That is about the yearly total for San Diego!

The rain finally stopped and I was feeling OK this evening...since I had not eaten yet today, there was nothing to get sick on...so we headed out to get dinner and visit Babies R Us. We concluded that the stroller and car seat I picked out before Minley was even a thought was not as great as the latest and greatest on the market. I am so sad to not be getting the adorable black and white damask Graco Rittenhouse pattern, but the travel system we found today just rocks. It is better, safer AND cheaper. Woohoo. We even took it out to the car to test it all out. The car seat fit in the back seat without adjusting the front seats at all. The stroller barely fit in the trunk...but what can you do?

Here is the new travel system. It is the Graco Stylus in Ben. I am hoping that they come out with matching Pack'N Play, High Chair and Swing, but I am not sure. It is a brand new pattern, so we shall see.

Justin and I played with it for about 2 hours. By the time we finished testing it out, I was pooped, so we ran to Target to look for baby deals, and then headed home, but first I demanded a pit stop at a frozen yogurt place for some peach goodness.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment