Monday, February 1, 2010

13 Weeks

How Many Weeks: 13 weeks, 0 days
Weight Gain: about -5. (yes, I am stilldown about 5 pounds)
How big is baby?: well according to Baby Center "Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce."
Maternity clothes?: I am still a big fan of Tshirts and boxers, besides that...I have had wet laundry in the wash for days...waiting to be line dried...so I am out of clothes.
Stretch marks?: No new ones.
Sleep?: The insomnia is back.
Movement?: Nothing yet.
Food cravings?: This week its all about the carbs. Goldfish crackers, tri color rotelli, and Mexican Food. I am also still loving strawberry yogurt and strawberry ice cream.
Labor signs?: Nada, thank goodness.
Belly button in or out?: Still very in.
What I miss: Being able to paint my own toes, I tired, squished Minley, and threw up for 10 minutes. I miss seeing my friends and family, I have been so sick that I just do not get out. I also miss feeling pretty and I miss my independence.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting a massage, a pedicure, my eyebrows done, hopefully this week.
Milestone: I made it to the second trimester and I did not cry this week. Well, for a second during the earthquake and I was home alone, but other than that...I have been good.And the part I was looking forward to... (until I saw the pictures) 4 weeks on the left (with a little bloat) and 13 weeks on the right. I cannot imagine where all this kid is going to go for the next 26-27 weeks, and can you believe that I have LOST weight in between these two pictures!!! **Sorry about the spandex, so not cute.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment