Typically, this time of year, you will find me and my house all decked out for Valentines Day. It is one of my two favorite holidays of the year. It is a tie with 4th of July. This year, I was lucky to get Justin a card and some candy (and a card from Minley too). As I sit here thinking about Valentines future...I get excited. Being able to dress little Minley in Valentines Day clothes, making homemade Valentines some day, decorating, starting new traditions, and maintaining some old ones, like making a love themed breakfast every year...
...so to get myself out of this, I wish I felt better for Valentines Day funk I am in... (I didn't even mail out Valentines Day cards this year!!!) I thought I would go "shopping" for some cute things for Minley...and then I will buy them when they go on clearance on the 15th.
I wanted to put some cute pictures in here...but all the websites were java and I could not copy the pictures over...booo!
I keep seeing things at the store and wanting to spoil lil'Minley but I dont know if I should buy the dresses or the "ladies man" stuff. Boy... Min is going to be sooooo spoiled!!!
ReplyDeletewhat do you do for val day breakfast? sounds like a really cute tradition! and referring to the previous post or the one before that, you're absolutely beautiful and you know it! and as far as missing friends, miss you too! but you will come out again when you're ready, i'm patient :) HUGS!
ReplyDelete