Sitting on the mantle was a clover garland with green hydrangeas nestled in. Also on the mantle was this adorable sign from Pai Tan Trading. I love that place.
The Frame had a St. Patty's Day Subway Art that I designed and cut in it.
The powder room had an arrangement in the bathroom vase and had festive towels on the rack.
The kitchen had coordinating towels too.
Today, we met Kalie and Kelsie at Fashion Valley Mall for lunch at our favorite, Nordstrom Cafe (yummy!) The girls were SO cute. They held hands, just like they did last time...
I call these next two Best Friend Love (Bestie Love)
I thought I had some pictures of Lauren in her St. Patty's Day outfit...but I did not, so I ran down stairs to take a few...I hate taking pictures of her at night...she will not smile...and the only thing she wants to do is take off and eat her bow...erg!
Replace bow...try again...
FAIL
Cute bib and cute socks from Auntie Kendie!
LOVE Laurens outfit! I think the socks are my favorite! :) So cute!
ReplyDeletelove the house decorations! :) love lauren's socks even more, super cute :D
ReplyDeleteLove the socks!!
ReplyDelete