Friday, March 4, 2011

We moved

Here is the last week of February and first week of March in a nutshell.

We packed the house with the help of my mom at the last minute.
It rained on moving day.
Kendall and my mom finished packing for us on moving day.
I called and begged Oscar to come help us move after he overslept and decided not to come (he came).
Couch does not fit in new house. Two pieces are left in garage.
Realtor calls to let us know that new refrigerator will not arrive until THURSDAY!
Old refrigerator is out of commission due to mold.
Monday after big move, water main busts...so we have no fridge and no water. Water company expects no water for atleast 36 more hours.
Lauren and I bail to Temecula at 8pm Monday night to wait out above mentioned messes.
Lauren, mom and I go to Rancho Cucamonga to do some shopping at Tai Pan Trading...swoon!
Arrive back to new home 4 days later just as new refrigerator is getting delivered.

It is now 2am and I cannot sleep because I have a list a mile long of things to do plowing through my head and we have half a garage full of boxes that need moved in and unpacked. I am worried the HOA is going to bust us for parking one car outside...Hopefully, we can get it all squared away this weekend.

So until then...this is where I have been...lots going on...hopefully soon, I can sit down and truly document life...and Lauren is officially 7 months old today!!! Where has the time gone?

2 comments:

  1. now i know why i didn't hear from you! how awful!! :( i hope it's all better now! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hopefully soon you'll finally be settled and comfortable in your new home! Ps. I cant WAIT to see pictures!

    And tai pan trading it my FAVORITE store! Oh my goodness, I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete