Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dancin' Shoes

Today we met up with our best buddies Karlee and Mila for Storytime at Pottery Barn Kids. Then we did a little shopping at Gymboree and then headed to Corner Bakery for lunch.

Isn't Mila just adorable. Lauren and I have hair envy!

After lunch, we headed to Nordstrom to do diaper changes. Mila crawled up on the couch to sit next to Lauren. Then they had a dance party...in the bathroom. I love them.



Our next stop was Capezio Dance Store to get Lauren her first pair of tap shoes. She is not old enough to start formal classes, but we have been working on it at home, and I thought she was ready for tap shoes. So that is just what we did.

Then we headed to Target to get a dance leotard and skirt. We could not decide, so we bought two and then home to test our new purchases out.











No comments:

Post a Comment