Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dog Days of Summer

May 19th ----Today we headed over to Grammie and Grampie's house to go swimming and to sew a dress for Lauren. The water was 90 degrees and felt so good. While we swam, Grammie worked on Lauren's dress.
 


Lauren was so relaxed and just loved floating on Grandma's shoulder.

I love these next pictures. They look a lot more a like than I ever thought they did.


She could not just sit on Grammie's lap to warm up and dry off, she had to reach and pet Lucky the Dog, too.

After a nice swim, we went inside and Lauren played with Lucky. She was so happy! I am not sure Lucky was so happy to see Lauren.














At one point Lucky had enough, so she got up and walked away. Lauren bounced down the hallway after her...and the decided to crawl too.






I am sure Lucky was happy that we went home. We had a great day and the dress turned out SO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment