Tuesday, January 8, 2013

{Project 365} Week 1

I debated...Do I do it again? Do I put the added pressure on my self to do it again? Here we are fifteen days in to the new year and I have not written a single blog post! But Lauren is just changing and growing so much that I really cannot afford not to do it...so I have decided to do it for another year. Every day...for another year. Maybe I will continue until she is in Kindergarten, who knows? But for now...there will be another picture a day for a whole 'nuther year. Lucky you! Lucky me? Haha

...because she thought the horses and the bands were the best part of the Rose Parade.
...because I made fajita veggies with tequila and lime and it was to die for. Justin made carne asada. Of course we had black beans and home made rice too!

...because I finally finished my New Years mantel...a few days late.

...because the toy cupboard was decorated too, and I LOVED it!

...because I had to go buy 12 more wine glasses and some flowers for a very special party the next day.

...because today was their special party. Their engagement party!

...because she was having a tea party with her new dog today while I was doing the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment