I just LOVE this picture!
This morning was seriously one of the most beautiful mornings I have ever experienced at the beach ever.
And then all of a sudden we hear all this commotion and it is tanks coming up out of the ocean, going through a course and then driving through the campground!
...so we ran Lauren over to watch them go by like a parade. She was waving at them and they were all waving back at her. It was so sweet.
Travie dug Lauren a hole to play in.
And then he filled it with water.
These dogs have the best life...and they ruined my fan in the process.
Today was a lazy Friday around camp and it was so nice.
While Mom, Justin and Travis went sea kayaking Kendall, Lauren and I went down to the water to play and watch Bobby and my dad go sand crabbing.
When Travis and my mom got back, Justin and I went out in the sea kayak and they watched Lauren for us. I was TERRIFIED...but it turned out to be a lot of fun.
This picture of tank just cracks me up!
Lauren has the best Auntie and Uncle!
As the sun was setting "beach patrol" came by. Not your average beach patrol, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment