Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Grandma and Bompie Visit

Grandma and Bompie came down to visit today. They missed their baby girl. Not me...their littlest girl! They played all afternoon and watched her while Justin and I went to preview a condo to rent. It was a bust. While we were gone, they took Lauren out for two walks around the community. She caught the breeze on her tongue and enjoyed the sun, fresh air and time with her favorite people on earth!

When they arrived, Lauren was napping. They could not wait for her to wake up! Once she woke up, they sat on the couch and played with her. They could not believe how big she had gotten. I mean...it had only been 10 days (maybe?)


Then we went to Pat and Oscar's for lunch. Justin and I went to see the condo and when we got back, my parent's gave us the best gift ever..."Go take a nap, we will watch Lauren" I swear, angels came down, the Hallelujah choir was playing. We did not look back...we ran to bed...and slept the best sleep ever. Two solid hours of restful bliss. We did not wake up until around 8pm. My mom was washing bottles and Lauren was on the couch playing with her beloved Bompie.

I love the look on her face! Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment