The vain person that I am is hesitant to post these pictures. I look like a hot mess. But, I am going to post them anyways, because this is who I am these days. I am makeup-less. My hair is in a pony tail and I am in a tank top and yoga pants most days. This is who I am now. I am a mom. A mom to the sweetest baby on earth. Tonight, I was sitting on the couch cuddling with my sweet baby girl and I asked Justin to take a few pictures. I am always the one behind the lens. The one behind the story. I am never the story or the picture. That is okay. But I also want Lauren to be able to look back some day and have pictures of her with her mommy. The one that is usually behind the lens, so here, I post for you...a few pictures of me and the little love of my life.

Oh...I just LOVE her hugs!

(Justin playing with settings, so they are a bit over exposed, but whatever)
No comments:
Post a Comment