Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We have a sitter!

She no longer tripods. She is a real sitter. Not the tippy, slouched over, tri-pod-type sitter, but an upright, straight back sitter. She has great balance and can even reach for things and not tip over. It sort of happened over night. I never really let her sit on her own all slouched over. I held her hands and sort of forced her to remain upright. I really wanted her to learn great posture from the start. And it seems to have worked.




She loves reaching for the camera now!



I pulled the camera out to document how great Lauren is doing sitting, and like always, I could not stop taking pictures. I am a major sucker for great lighting...and a cute kid with great lighting...well, I cannot help myself.

I love, love, love her little profile. Did I mention I just LOVE it?

I love how the light was shining through Lauren's fine baby hairs.

We stopped to bomit. (Yes bomit...baby+vomit=Bomit) Love how I kept snapping while catching the bomit with my other hand?

We then did some tummy time...Lauren immediately laid eyes on a pillow on the floor...

And proceeded to eat it...

And lick it...

Eat it some more...

...Getting sleepy, must not stop eating pillow...

...found my second wind...continue to lick pillow...

More pictures of her cuteness...


And of course, drool...this is Lauren's best trick. She slimes EVERYTHING!

I saved the best for last. I LOVE this one. Just love it. It captures everything that Lauren is at this age. Sweet and curious, innocent and gentle.

1 comment:

  1. i am laughing out loud! the picture with the perfect line of drool is just great! :D

    ReplyDelete