Mommy went home and ordered it right away. It was onsale for $188.00 with free 2 day shipping and no sales tax! It retails for $309. Yay Mommy! It arrived just like it was supposed to, two days later. I really wanted to order a second seat, since we would eventually need one, but Justin really wanted to wait so we did not end up with such a huge hit on our bank account.
Clapping with delight! Oh yes, she claps now. That is her newest trick.
So get this...after all this excitement, we realize that the seat cover is damaged and the buckle protector is coming apart at the seams. So I call the company and they tell me that they will ship us a new one right away. AWESOME! So we put the old one on the door step. UPS comes, and picks that one up...then I get an email that they are sold out! What? So I call them and they say, no one is shipping to you. Here is the number. Okay...well, that is not the order number in the email, but whatever. So they give me a tracking number and say they are not sure why I got that email. I give them the other order number because I have a feeling we are going to end up with two. The representative on the phone says to not worry about the other order because they have no clue why I have a second order number anyways. (This took about a half an hour to figure out).
So the next day...there is a car seat delivered...AND I get an email saying my cars eat shipped. What? And then the next day, another car seat arrives...all the while, the company cannot figure out how we got two, and really does not care...so we got to keep both seats because they could not figure out how to correct their own mistake! Yay for us...that is over $600 in car seats for $188.
No comments:
Post a Comment