So for Lauren, her travel souvenir will be ornaments. But ONLY ornaments from places she has been. So friends and family, please do not bring back ornaments for Lauren from places you visit...unless you take her with you. (I have tons of bells from places I have never been)
Tonight, we decorated her little 3 foot tree. It looked quite naked this year, but soon enough, it will be packed! Lauren was not too excited about it. Lauren was on a weird sleep schedule this weekend, so we decorated her tree at 11:30pm. Yes, 30 minutes before midnight!
She helped with a few ornaments...
And then she just walked away...
I brought her back because I wanted a picture of her next to her tree, so we can see how she has grown each year.
...good thing I have a fast camera, because she walked away again. This has been happening a lot recently.
Her 2011 ornaments:
Point Loma Lighthouse
Riley's Farm (Oak Glen Camping Trip)
2011 Collectors Edition Turtle from Sea World (Annual Pass Holders)
Monterey Bay, California (Mother Daughter Trip in September)
And a second one from Monterey
Aww what a sweet idea. Her little tree is so cute. Breanna has the same pajamas.
ReplyDelete