I love watching Mila and Lauren play and interact.
Who says you cannot go up the down part of the slide?
Playing at the light table.
Hat Mommy!
Lauren loved the giant foam building blocks...
...and this book. I kept putting it back, and she kept finding it. It was gross, and hey, we paid to come to a museum, not a library!
At one point, I looked over and Lauren was just hanging out on the floor. No idea why.
At the music station shaking some maracas.
Then she found this rug and needed to move it.
Karlee and Lauren building with sticks.
Soon, it was lunch time and moms were breaking out the lunches and letting kids roam around with food. Food as in peanut butter sandwiches. I asked the front desk girl about their food policy, and she said no eating on the floor, but she really did not stop anyone. She just asked that the lunch boxes not be placed in the center of the room. Kids were still allowed to roam around with peanut butter. Uhhhh! So frustrating. So I scooped Lauren up to get her out of the unsafe environment and we headed across the street to a fun park to have lunch with Mila and Karlee.
Mila was so cute. She went over to the dirt and brought a hand full back for Lauren. Lauren was not a fan. Haha. Mila did this two or three times and each time Lauren looked at me like "help, get this off of me!"
We played at the park for a while after lunch. As we were leaving, Karlee and I were each holding the girl's hands and the girls were holding each others' hands. I tried to get a picture, but I missed my opportunity. Lauren napped on the way home, all of 15 minutes, and called it her nap. She was grouchy and miserable the rest of the day.
I would love to go back, but unless they change their policy, it is not really a safe environment for Lauren right now. I sent them a letter, so we will see what they say...if anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment