Monday, February 20, 2012

Lauren's Magazine Cover Photoshoot

Lauren was chosen to be on the cover of the San Diego Parent Connection Magazine for March! On Friday, Justin, Lauren and I headed to Keane Studios for the shoot. It was lots of fun and there were real live bunnies as her cast mates! She loved the bunnies and she did great. I was so worried that she would not want to pose for pictures or that we would not get a good shot, but we did!
Here are some pictures Justin snuck with his cell phone camera the day of the shoot.



On Monday, the proofs came in. The pictures below are copies of the proofs, and the quality of them is bad because of that, but I could not help but share these adorable pictures!



















And the COVER!!!! I cannot wait til our copy arrives in the mail!


We have another photo shoot in March with Keane Studios with live bunnies, chicks and ducklings! I am so excited.

1 comment:

  1. She did such a great job, so many precious pictures! :D I looooove the one on the back cover of the magazine, hehee :D

    ReplyDelete