I did not blowdry her hair straight like I ususally do and instead made finger curls and this is the result.
Friday, August 3, 2012
Play Doh Fun
Lauren received this super fun Ice Cream Shoppe Play Doh set from Cristian yesterday, so today, I thought we should give it a try. She had never played with Play Doh, so it was new to her and she was not sure at first, but in the end, she really liked it. I rolled some up in to a ball and she called it "ball" and repeatedly threw it. It was so funny.










I did not blowdry her hair straight like I ususally do and instead made finger curls and this is the result.


I did not blowdry her hair straight like I ususally do and instead made finger curls and this is the result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment