Monday, July 8, 2013

{Project 365} Week 27

...because using our frog potty in the back of the truck in a parking lot is just what we have to do these days...

...because Daddy found a bean bag in the store today and thought they should try it out.

...because we have gone out of town every year for fireworks...and we had no idea we could see them from our back patio!!!

...because we went shopping today and stopped at Cheesecake Factory for lunch.

...because she is all about "one foot, two foot, ball in the middle. Both hands on the club. Ready, set, swing!" these days.

...because I love a Sunday afternoon at home...when Justin and Lauren are both napping and all the chores are done and I can just sit in quiet for a minute.

...because I needed new shoes and well...ya know...two is always better than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment