Saturday, July 20, 2013

{Travis & Kendall} Reception

It took FOREVER for the reception to start. They lost the music or something...so we stood outside and wrangled Lauren for a good 20 minutes while we waited and all she wanted to do was play chase around a tree.

Cierra and Jacob...

I don't know who they were...but they were married...

I don't know who they were either...but they were arried too.

...and then there is us...with our choreographed enterance to "Family" from Ice Age.





Mr. and Mrs. Monger!!!


My mom's speech...errr...toast...errr...storytelling skills?

The look on my face says it all...





"I don't give speeches...I should not give toasts...But I am really good at giving orders...

so Travis...I order you to..."

"I love you Travie. I love you Tendie"

Mr. Tough got on the microphone and could barely talk...


Toasting to the champagne from the hospital when she was a baby.

Travis had a special dance just for Lauren...





Cake cutting, tasting, feeding, smooshing, shoving.


Garter and bouquet toss...Brittany that we have known since she was born and is getting married in November!

...and Elliot...my ring bearer. I think this was the 8th garter he's caught.


After the reception we headed to the beach for more pictures...but the sun was so bright that Justin wouldn't even open his eyes.





...and this concludes Kendall and Travis' Wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment