Saturday, July 20, 2013

{Travis & Kendall} Getting Ready

Early, EARLY Saturday morning we got up and got ready to head down to the Admiral Kidd Clubb for Kendall and Travis' big day!


I stopped and picked her up the one item at Starbucks that was safe for her to have.

Lauren was so good all morning waiting around for us.

While we waited, we made a Wedding Vine (a short internet-based clip-style video)







Then it was time to get Kendall in her dress...and it took FOREVER! I never knew getting someone properly in to a corset could take so long.




While we did that, the fellas took pictures outside on the bay.



Lauren was the flowergirl, but she had a mini bouquet and LOVED it!




The girls...



...and while we were doing that, Lauren and Grammie were doing this. She is the best Great Grammie in the whole world!





Sisters!




Then it was Lauren's turn to take pictures, and I think she was over it. But she was ALL about sniffing the flowers. She is so my child.



Garter time.


And what it is really like to shove a garter on. Haha!

Next stop...Ceremony!

No comments:

Post a Comment