Ooops...we skipped 16 weeks. Nothing really excited happened. My goal was to add some pictures from our doctor's appointment, but there was no ultrasound.
- How Many Weeks: 17 weeks 0 days
- Weight Gain: I am down 4lbs from my start weight.
- How big is baby?: well according to Baby Center "Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop."
- Maternity clothes?: Yes, I wore the cute pink dress to brunch yesterday with Aunt Lori, Dave, Mom, Kendall, Oscar and Justin. It is so cute!
- Stretch marks?: Not that I am aware of.
- Sleep?: So in the past 14ish days, I got rid of Bladder Infection number one, got food poisoning, and ended up with bladder infection number two, so no, I am not sleeping well. My tummy hurts now when I lay on my stomach/side, and if I lay only on my side, I tip over and am uncomfortable. I sleep best after Justin leaves for work and I spread out in the middle of the bed.
- Movement?: I can tell where he/she is hanging out, but I do not think I have felt anything.
- Food cravings?: This week, we drove all the way to San Juan Capistrano so I could have a seafood salad at Cedar Creek Inn and it was delicious. I am enjoying canned fruit and pizza.
- Labor signs?: Nada, thank goodness. Seven weeks til viability!
- Belly button in or out?: It is flattening out, but I never had a major innie, so I doubt it will ever be out.
- What I miss: I get tired so easily. I have all of this energy back, but then I get pooped really fast.
- What I'm looking forward to: I have a lunch date with my dear friend Catherine, whom I have not seen since maybe Thanksgiving. I have missed seeing her so very much.
- Milestone: For the most part, the morning sickness is gone. I got out of the house a few times and have our big ultrasound scheduled for March 11th at 11.
Yayyy for the 11th at 11. Remember I absolutely love the number 1. So... it is going to be a great day!!!
ReplyDelete