Monday, March 15, 2010

19 Weeks

  • How Many Weeks: 19 weeks 0 days
  • Weight Gain: I am fluctuating a lot this week. I still have not hit my pre pregnancy weight.
  • How big is baby?: well according to Baby Center "Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you. Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.."
  • Maternity clothes?: I bought 2 new tshirts this week. I am so tired of dresses or fancy shirts with jeans.
  • Stretch marks?: No new ones.
  • Sleep?: Justin is sick, so he is stirring a lot and driving me bonkers. I would head up to my parent's house...but my mom is sick too. So I get the best sleep after Justin leaves for work.
  • Movement?: Minley is crazy wiggley now. Especially when I lay on my stomach...its like pow-pow, thump...
  • Food cravings?: Carrots and Ranch Dip (I hate ranch dip)
  • Labor signs?: Nada, thank goodness. Five weeks til viability!
  • Belly button in or out?: I have not noticed anything special.
  • What I miss: Not stressing about all things baby. It was so much easier when Minley was just a dream.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Nothing exciting this week. It will be fun to hit the half way marker next Monday.
  • Milestone: No mile stones either...we did find out that Minley has exceptionally long legs. The ultra sound tech was impressed and asked about how tall our families were. If its a girl...she is so doing ballet, because basketball is not my thing.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Well... Little Minley is probably gonna pass me up in height before his/her 2nd birthday. Ok... so maybe I am a little jealous.. :)

    ReplyDelete