Monday, March 8, 2010

One of Many Shopping Adventures

On Sunday February 28th, Justin and I met up with Aunt Lori and Dave, Kendall, Oscar, and my mom in San Juan Capistrano for a nice lunch at Cedar Creek Inn. I had been craving a sea food salad and the one I got at Gordon Biersch was awful and gave me food poisoning. After lunch, everyone minus Dave, went to Bergstrom Children's store to scope out a crib to buy at their big sale at the end of March. Well, that was a major FAIL because they no longer carried the crib brand that we waned to get.

So we headed to Babies R Us. Here are a few pictures from the "event".

Oscar trying out the crib conversion. He approved.














Kendall inspecting crib mattresses.













Kendall trying out a crib mattress. She approved.

















Oscar and Justin trying out the rocking chairs and gliders. Do you think Oscar liked his glider?













Cristin and Aunt Lori picking out a crib and dresser.













Gathering for a picture...like my swollen ankles?













Aunt Lori checking out bedding, which she said absolutely must be coordinated.

















The boys STILL rocking in those gliders...













And missing from all of these pictures, is my wonderful mom Carolyn, because she was behind the lens, making sure this moment was properly documented for Minley's Baby Blog. Thanks Mommy!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Mom said Lori was pointing at Princess Bedding she wanted for her own bed... Too bad they didnt make it in King size. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey... I fit so well on the matress... I wonder how much weight Min's crib can hold... maybe I can crawl in his/her crib in the mornings and play. :) Bring back any memories?

    ReplyDelete