Monday, April 26, 2010

25 Weeks

That is it? Only 25 weeks? I thought for sure it was 26 this week. Oh well.

  • How Many Weeks: 25 weeks 0 days
  • Weight Gain: I am now officially three pounds up from my pre-pregnancy weight.
  • How big is baby?: well according to Baby Center "Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture."
  • Maternity clothes?: Oh yes...I went on a little, well, not little shopping spree this weekend at South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa. There are FOUR maternity stores there. I tried on over 150 items and ended up with two tops from Gap Maternity that are super cute, a top, shorts and a dress from Destination Maternity and 3 new bras from Nordstrom...unfortunately my Nordstrom tab was $200. Oh well, gotta keep the girls happy, right? Oh and this little shopping spree was because I needed something cute for the Ellen Show.
  • Stretch marks?: Honestly, I did not look this week. I did not want to know.
  • Sleep?: Sleep is a joke. Minley enjoys regular games of "Kick the Mommy" from about 1am until 4am...so there is not much sleep going on these days...plus, I get up to pee every hour and forty five minutes.
  • Movement?: Yes, and now plays the tap game. Daddy will poke and then he/she will kick back. This game usually goes on for about 25 minutes. It is sooo cute.
  • Food cravings?: Mexican food is still our very favorite. We have also been enjoying Godiva dark chocolate this week.
  • Labor Signs: Other than Saturday, when I over did it shopping, no Braxton Hicks contractions.
  • Belly button in or out?: It hasn't made it to a completely flat state, but it is on its way.
  • What I miss: Being able to sleep without getting kicked.
  • What I'm looking forward to: My pelvis to stop shifting...it HURTS!
  • Milestone: Every week, we get closer and closer to birthday. It is exciting.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment