Saturday, November 26, 2011

Family Christmas Pictures 2011

Ahhh...the obligatory Holiday Card Photo. I love it, Justin hates it. It was never a big deal to us until Lauren came along. We have friends and family near and far that just love getting a holiday greeting with her sweet little face on them. We were a bit "behind" this year and did not take our holiday card picture until Thanksgiving weekend. Last year, the cards were ordered, printed, shipped, stuffed, addressed and mailed the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, so yes, this year they were delayed. Saturday before nap time, we got ready to go take our family picture for our card. If you remember last year, it did not go as well as I had envisioned. This year, Lauren was in a great mood.

Wandering around outside waiting to go to South Coast to take pictures.


Hair! She has hair!

Car ride and a rice cake.

I am happy to report that it went great this year! Well, Justin was not in the best mood, but what can I say? It was naptime. We got a great "usable shot" within minutes, but I demanded that we keep going since Lauren was doing so well. Here are some that did not make that card this year.
One of me and my girl!

LOVE!

Look who is walking!

And SO proud of her self.

Lauren, come back!

Blowing kisses!

Looking for Bompie's cigarettes. Lovely, huh?

Come here, my people, come here!

Reset.

I love her little outfit.

Here are the pictures that did make it in to the card.



and two more that did not make it, but I had framed.


Happy Holidays from the Munley Family 2011.

My, what a difference a year makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment