Here she is taking her nap on November 1st. She was refusing to sleep, so I just left her in her crib with Clifford and Tigger, and then all of a sudden it got quiet and this is what I found! Her left leg is curled under her chest and her right leg is crossed under her left hip. She has Clifford and Tigger under each arm and her face smashed up against the rail with her neck tipped way back. After taking pictures, I moved her.

Here she is asleep with her daddy on November 3rd around 5pm. One arm around Clifford, one arm around Daddy.
Here she is asleep on the floor...it is 8:20pm and she was having her first bottle before bed and Justin came and got me...and this is what I saw! Not good. A cat nap before bed means she will not be sleeping for a while!
And last but not least, another nap with Daddy on November 17th. I went to see why it was so quiet and found this...it was 7pm...which means another VERY late night due to a late nap. She had Clifford on the side of her face, but the flash made her move for the second picture, so Clifford is no longer near her face. It was so cute
No comments:
Post a Comment