Then we headed to the line to get the exclusive 2011 ornament. The line was really long. This is about one tenth of the people that were in front of us, and we got there 45 minutes early!
Justin and Lauren left me in line and went in search of a snack and a drink (for Daddy). While they were gone, the Sea World employees were showing different animals in line. First was an African Hedgehog, it was super cute. Next was a dragon lizard. Not as cute...I did not like it...then...all of a sudden I hear people yelling "snake" and getting all excited. I almost ran away. They brought it right in front of me in the line. I started getting dizzy and sweaty and sick. And then it started. The tears running down my face. Lovely! Did I mention I am terrified of snakes? Then the line started moving...yay! And the snake moved with us. I could not get away from it.
While I waited for Justin and Lauren to come back, I took pictures of my view from line. A tree farm, Santa's Village, the old Budweiser Clydesdale Barn and another beautiful tree...all decorated so cute for Christmas.
After we went through the line and got our ornament (times two), Lauren wanted to walk, so she pushed her stroller for us.
But she was moving too slow...so she got a ride on Daddy's shoulders.
I just LOVE when Sea World puts the "Christmas Tree" of lights on the sky ride. It is always so magical to see from the freeway. I have looked forward to it the past 8 years I have lived in San Diego. This was the first time to see it up close.
Heading to the Turtle Reef. We had not checked it out yet.
Our next stop was at the 4D Theatre to see the premier of The Polar Express 4D Experience. It was crowded, but we were the first group to get in to see it!
We got there a little early, so we let Lauren play a bit.
Trying on our 3D glasses.
Hi Daddy!
Happy to be celebrating Christmas at Sea World!
Trying on her glasses.
Then we headed inside to see the movie. It was beautiful inside!
Lauren was so good. She watched the whole (20 minute) movie. It was blurry for her because she did not want to wear the glasses.
Having another rice cake before the show started.
She did so well. It snowed in the theater (part of the 4th dimension of the movie) and water and high pressure air shot out at us. Lauren did not seem to mind either of them. The seats rumbled too and she liked that! After the show, we went on the sky ride because there was no line, and then we headed home. It was really cold and getting more and more crowded. We cannot wait to go back and see the rest of the park's decorations and watch the Christmas Shows!
This is our 2011 ornament. One will go on Lauren's tree this year in her room.
It came in a nice presentation box.
No comments:
Post a Comment