We had a nice dinner at Rainforest Cafe, and then we decided to walk around Downtown Disney for a while. But first, we had to take a picture...Ariana and Tanith, Lauren and I and Robyn and Ivy.
The next stop was the candy shop. They were making carameld apples in the window! And of course, we all went in and bought some fore dessert!
So cute! And so easy to replicate!
Lauren was acting really whiny and kept wanting me to hold her. If she saw me, she cried, it was really weird.
So we headed inside of the Grand Californian Hotel to let the kids play in the huge great room/lobby. I decided to go change Lauren's diaper...and got lost on the way and ended up in the middle of a fundraising gala trying to find the restroom...Well, when we finally got to the restroom, she had a poopie diaper, she had a HORRIBLE diaper rash, AND her outfit was soaked. I felt SO bad. I had to call Justin and tell him where we were at so he could bring us another outfit. After she was changed and Butt Pasted, she was back to her normal little self and had a great time playing with her friends. I still feel so bad for not figuring out why she was so upset sooner.
No comments:
Post a Comment