Soon we met up with Karlee and Mila and the girls played in the sand and then they wanted to swing. As we were pushing them on the swings, they both kept saying (Lauren) and signing (Mila) "dog". We kept looking and looking, but no dog. Finally, a family got closer and with them, right next to the stroller and totally blending in was a chocolate lab. The girls loved him!
Lauren wanted out of the swing so she could go play with the dog (who was playing fetch with his master). Mila followed.
Off to catch up to the doggie.
Hi doggie! Lauren is usually VERY timid, but around dogs, this girl comes to life, and gets very brave.
While Lauren chased the doggie around, Mila showed off her skills climbing a rock wall! I was so impressed.
Lauren finally forgot about the dog and went back to the playground to play for a while.
Back to the sand...and the girls made a friend.
Mila sampled some sand...so she needed a good mouth rinsing.
The new, brave, I played with a dog so I can do anything, Lauren went way off to play by herself.
Then it was home for naps! Lauren slept FOUR hours today. We must do this again soon!
How fun! And I think Lauren needs a dog! Maybe for her 2nd Birthday?!? :)
ReplyDelete