Sunday, January 15, 2012

Too Cute to Skip

I find myself picking up the camera a lot more regularly this year. I think it has to do with the challenge I made for myself... {Project 365}...in doing so, I created an additional challenge...choosing ONLY one picture per day. For example, January 8th picture, how do I chose just one, and not share some of these other adorable pictures of Lauren with our friends and family?







Or these pictures, from January 12. It started out as a "lets get a picture of you eating your Cheerios for the blog" sort of moment, and quickly turned in to a "dumping Cheerios out and flinging them all over the place is way more fun than just eating the Cheerios" kind of moment.







And this one...sitting all alone on the couch watching the start of Bambi for the first time.

These are the moments from the week, documented with the camera, that I have deemed Too Cute to Skip. I am sure as the weeks go by, we will have more and more of these posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment