Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Passport is Worth...

...a hundred pictures?


...and not a SINGLE ONE OF THEM was acceptable to the Passport Office.

How exactly are you supposed to get an 18 month old to sit still, arms down, look at the camera, not smile, up against a white backdrop, no photo altering, no photo editing...at the same time? Needless to say, we are going to have to attempt this again. Lauren needs her passport because we are going to Canada in May!!!

3 comments:

  1. Why didn't they accept the large one in the second group? I mean she's not smiling and she's looking at the camera. She looks upset or sad, but I think it's meets the requirements.

    Anyway...good luck with your second attempt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it was not dead on. They need to see both ears. ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! I can just barely see the other ear. A very small piece of it.

    ReplyDelete