Sunday, January 22, 2012

{Project 365} Week 3

...because she realized that when you turn the flashlight on, it shines a light on the ceiling when you point it up.

...because I love looking out our living room windows at the creek every day, but today, the light was shining on the water and making it glow the most magical glow.

...because I almost forgot to take a picture today, so I captured one right before Justin put Lauren to bed. So adorable!

...because she wanted to wear Mommy's "onion peeling goggles".

...because we went to a Kindermusik class with playgroup today and she was not too impressed.

...because she had her VERY first meal out. A real meal. The pollo asada plate (adult size) at none other than Rosa's Cantina and she ate almost the entire thing. Rice and all! (We gave smaller portions at a time to help with the mess)

...because she loves sitting out on the patio and watching the bunnies at night with Bompie.

No comments:

Post a Comment