A hooded fleece snuggle-jam, perfect for our trip to Canada and bike rides when we are camping!
And an adorable pants, shirt and skirt set with cupcakes on them.
But of course, her favorite part was the card.
After presents, we went inside the shops to find some cute Easter decorations, but the selection left a lot to be desired, so we headed North about 20 minutes to Tai Pan Trading. I LOVE that place. While my mom, Lori and I explored the store, Justin let Lauren wander around and explore too. With his camera phone, he took pictures of the things Lauren thought we particularly interesting. (Isn't he a sweet Daddy?)










That evening, Justin and my mom went out to a movie, and while they were gone, I started to not feel so well because I ate a donut and I am gluten-free these days, so I packed everything up to go home a day early. Around 9:30, my dad fed Lauren her last bottle, and right as my mom and Justin were pulling in, Lauren fell asleep. She was super warm when I picked her up to move her to the car, but thought nothing of it. Turns out, she had a fever. Poor baby.
LOVE tai pan!!!!!!
ReplyDelete