Tuesday, March 20, 2012

{Project 365} Week 11

...because I love my St. Patricks Day Subway Art and sconces. This year I got creative and added split peas to the bottom to add some green.

...because we were at In N Out today and after she finished eating her dinner (home made meatballs and cucumbers), she played with a napkin...forever! It was awesome.

...because sitting on her legs and bouncing in our bed is one of her favorite things to do.

...because we were at Keane Studios today to wrap up her Easter pictures and I saw her on the cover of the San Diego Parent Magazines sitting in his studio.

...because today was our playgroup's St. Patricks Day party and we actually got a picture with all the kids there in one shot. (from the left: Avery, Noah, Charlotte, Lauren, Karla, Carson and Cristian) Devin left early.

...because Lauren and I went crazy at Gymboree and bought some adorable outfits for this summer's Hawaiian vacation!

...because Justin was working overtime today and I made myself a gluten free pizza during nap time...and it was SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment