Saturday, March 10, 2012

{Project 365} Week 10

...because I love my "LUCKY" St. Patty's Day blocks and I finally finished a holiday craft BEFORE the holiday arrived!

...because she just looked so grown up tonight before bed.

...because I picked these pretty little magazines up tonight!

...because she thought it would be fun to drop her ball in my lovely glass of wine.

...because NOTHING was keeping her occupied today, so banging on bowls it was. (notice her snack spread all over the floor? She used her spoon to scatter it all once she dumped it out of her bowl and the fact that she was still in her jammies from the night before! Haha! Sometimes we just have those kind of days.

...because, for the first time ever, she fell asleep in her stroller. I guess five hours at the mall with Mommy and Catherine will do that to a girl. She is still holding her Nordstrom Shoe Department balloon.

...because we took Lauren to the Safari Park for the first time and all I wanted was some ice cream (that we had just walked past). I did not get my ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment