As soon as she was done playing in her car, she grabbed Bompie's fireplace gloves and needed them on and wanted to hold her ball.
Lauren loves balls. She really loves the big purple one Bompie bought for her. The big blue exercise ball is always fun too. She learned to lean on it and we would hold her on it and bounce her. She looks around with excitement to make sure everyone is watching and enjoying just as much as she is.
Then it was time to have something to eat. Lauren feasted on turkey, cado (avocado), and noodles with sauce (baby food). While she was eating, Bompie layed down and Lauren started making snoring sounds. Then he closed his eyes and she let out a holler because she did not want him to sleep. I asked Lauren to "smile for Auntie" and these are what I got.
She decided it was time for more driving around, so she hopped in her car and cruised around. Soon after, she decided she needed to have a tantrum and gently laid her head down but when she did, she honked her horn and I started busting up laughing and quickly distracted her by my laughing.
Then it was storytime with Bompie. She kept walking over and picking up a new book and wanting him to read it to her.
"I think Bompie wants to hold my Monkey, and I will ride Guard Doggie"~Lauren
Then it was getting closer to bed time, so I decided to make a quick trip to the gym. Even though Lauren has more "stuffies" than any child I know, she is obsessed with "Auntie's dog and monkeys". So Lauren decided "I will use my poping toy as a distraction to pretend to vacuum the house and I will sneak into Auntie's room and snatch up the stuffies on Auntie's dresser"~Lauren
Unfortunately, Lauren was so excited at her new claimed stuffies, she forgot the evidence and left her popper in my room.
Caught with all Auntie's stuffies...
Yup, thats right!!! I got Auntie's stuffies and she isn't gonna do a thing about it
Then Grandma gave Lauren her bottle and layed down with her and out she went. She was worn out from walking down and up the driveway two times today and went to bed so well.
No comments:
Post a Comment