Lauren was such a precious little girl last night. She slept
very well. I got woken up with exited squeals from Lauren so I decided to get
up and go play with her. It started out with a photo shoot with Auntie and
Lauren. I can take pictures on my phone and while it is in the camera setting,
you can look at yourself, and Lauren thinks it is the greatest thing ever to
see herself on my phone screen so obviously, I couldn’t help it but to take
some pictures… Here are the 1,000 Looks of Lauren.
Interested...Duck Lips...
Half Pucker...
Cheese...
Acting not interested...
Oh so sad...
Let me see...
Frown...
Hands folded...
Arms Folded...
Tongue...
Like an Angel...
Bompie then started taking pictures of her climbing on the
foot stool. Then she sat on the floor for a picture. He told her to crawl up on
the fireplace because she was so cute sitting there when he went to go get the
camera but she is stubborn and refused to go back up there.
Then we moved out into the living room aka Lauren’s Play Room and she let Mickey and Minnie talk on the kitchen phone.
Then it was time for Lauren to have a snack and so she enjoyed a yummy meal and some olives on her fingers.
It is so adorable how much Lauren likes books. She brought
me over a book and wanted me to read to her so we read and she listened to the
whole thing and on every page would point to the “goos” (shoes) and get so
excited.
Next we had some rolly-pollie time and “rough housing” which
is noooo where near rough and climbing over Auntie like a jungle gym.
Lauren has an obsession with tattoos now. Since I got a
monkey tattooed on my side for Lauren on her first birthday, she likes to look
at it and point while saying “awe awe awe” (her monkey sound). So now, any time
she sees a tattoo, even if its on someone else, she points and makes her monkey
sound.
Then we did some spinning and tossing in the air...
Then she decided she needed a toy, so I held her upside down which she thought was great and picked up her toy...
Then Lauren brought Guard Doggie over to Bompie and covered him up with her little blanket. She is so nurturing towards her stuffies and always makes sure they are content little stuffies.
Then we carried Lauren in a freezer bag around the house because she was so interested in it. She squealed and was so happy.
Later on, Lauren had a blast when we were sucking up a spider with the centra vacuum and then we started sucking up her toys and she was sooo excited. She would scream with excitement and run and hide because she thought it was playing chase.
Then Grandma was reading a book to Lauren and Lauren pointed out the cows in the book. Grandma said, "Those are cows. They say Mooooo." Lauren responded for the first time ever with a huge "EmBoooooooooo!" She did this over and over and over. I got it on video, but I have not been able to upload it.
Later on that night around 9 or 10pm, I fed Lauren her bottle and she is so precious when she is having her "milkey". It truly was a special bonding time with my Monkey. As soon as she finished drinking, she handed me her bottle and mumbled some stuff and curled up and I tucked her in her crib and she fell asleep right away.
No comments:
Post a Comment