Saturday, September 1, 2012

{Project 365} Week 35

...because she constantly pretends she is a puppy with a "bone" in her mouth, even in the tub.

...because we have been doing a lot of "go to the corner" recently and I think it is the cutest thing ever. It is usually when she is having a meltdown over something completely silly and cannot get a grip, so I send her to the corner. This is what she does...and about five seconds later, she reemerges a different child; calm, cool, and collected.

...because she had her first choropractic appointment today with Uncle Scott.

...because we met Daddy today for lunch and since there was a wait, we went over to the Apple Store and Laren fell in love with the iPad!

...because we vistied the Fire Station today, on Mommy's 29th Birthday.

...because I found her like this...down stairs all alone...reading her Zoo News Magazine...without any cloths on.

...because this little Seaworld show watching profile is just too sweet for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment