Monday, June 7, 2010

31 Weeks

  • How Many Weeks: 31 weeks 0 day
  • Weight Gain: Morning Sickness is in full swing...so I have lost about 3 pounds.
  • How big is baby?: well according to Baby Center "This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.
    "
  • Maternity clothes?: I think I am done shopping. I have everything I will need to get me through to the end.
  • Stretch marks?: I quit looking.
  • Sleep?: For most of the week, my sleeping was still insomnia hell, but on Friday night, I went to bed at 4am and was up at 6am for my baby shower. That got me back on track! Hooray. As far as actual sleep, I am doing pretty well, all things considered.
  • Movement?: I think things are starting to slow down, just like they are supposed to. Most nights I get a few jabs and a ton of rolls. If I lay with my belly up against Justin, he can feel all the flips, flops, roll and jabs.
  • Food cravings?: Not so much. Just lots of water...oh and I guess fruit (the cantaloupe, honey dew, watermelon pack from Albertsons). Yummy!
  • Labor Signs: I am still thinking I am leaking fluid. My appointment with Dr. B was canceled last week, so I will ask the doctor this week. I am seeing a new doctor.
  • Belly button in or out?: It is trying SO hard to get flat, and in some parts, it is flat.
  • What I miss: I miss seeing my toes and I miss a really good stretch. It is also getting really hard to lay on my back without pain.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Haha...Serving Minley an eviction notice in a few weeks.
  • Milestone: No real milestones, but my baby shower was this weekend and it was awesome...More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment