skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- How Many Weeks: 32 weeks 1 day
- Weight Gain: It has been looking like I am officially up 11 pounds.
- How big is baby?: well according to Baby Center "By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth."
- Maternity clothes?: I bought some giant grannie panties this week for my postpartum recovery.
- Stretch marks?: The ones that seemed to show up last week are fading. I used my olive oil butter on them because they were hurting so bad, it felt like my skin was going to fall off.
- Sleep?: This past week, sleep has been an absolute joke. There is just no more room in there. I feel every roll, punch and kick and it is to the point where they wake me up at night, and of course, Minley Monster only likes to do this from midnight to 6am.
- Movement?: Just when I thought things were slowing down, I feel like I am out of room and I can feel every.single.stinking.thing!
- Food cravings?: Well, I am enjoying smart water this week. It helps me to not have morning sickness as bad.
- Labor Signs: Well, the good news is I am not leaking like I thought I was. The doctor ran a slide and looked under the microscope. We are infection free and not dilated or effaced at all. I have been having some crazy and painful Braxton Hicks contractions though.
- Belly button in or out?: It is only completely flat when Minley shoves a body part in there. It is extremely uncomfortable and I usually move her back out of the space.
- What I miss: Gosh...I miss everything. This has been a rough week as far as not wanting to be pregnant any more. I am just done and uncomfortable.
- What I'm looking forward to: We finish up our childbirth classes this week and we are celebrating Father's Day this weekend. I think we will wash all of Min's clothes this weekend too!
- Milestone: Another week closer!
I have all the tags off and in a laundry basket ready to be washed. Are you coming over this weekend for fathers day?
ReplyDelete