Friday, June 25, 2010

My first birth dream

So last night, I had the strangest dream...Justin and I were at the hospital and I was giving birth. I was pushing and I pooed (which is my biggest fear). For some reason, I did not care at all. The pain was not too bad either. The doctors were Jonathan and Andy Hillstrand (the captains of the Time Bandit Crab Boat on Deadliest Catch)...then the dream fast forwarded a few hours and I was back at home and was on Facebook where I saw all these pictures of my new baby. For some reason, the first time I saw her, it was of her in pictures on Facebook. She was still at the hospital, but healthy. I woke up and was trying to figure out what on earth made me have this dream. I pondered it all day, and still cannot figure it out. I wanted to get this in the blog though, because it was just so strange.

1 comment:

  1. really, the boat captains as your doctors?! kinda crazy....might need to stop watching tv ;) i'm super excited to meet minley! soon!

    ReplyDelete