Happy Memorial Day Everyone. I cannot believe a whole week has flown by. Some exciting stuff has happened this week...so I need to do some updating.
- How Many Weeks: 30 weeks 0 day
- Weight Gain: I have not checked. I do not want to know. I know my stomach has grown this week.
- How big is baby?: well according to Baby Center "Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)."
- Maternity clothes?: Nothing new this week, although I did find that the crotch in my maternity jeans is already shredding...errg. That is super annoying because I have not worn them THAT much!
- Stretch marks?: They are still growing and are about an inch and a half above my belly button.
- Sleep?: I have not been going to bed til 5am, sometimes 7am. I need to correct this little problem this week.
- Movement?: Tons, and hickups happen often. Last night Justin was finally able to feel Minley roll around in my tummy, before, he could just feel kicks and jabs. It was a busy night in my belly. Minley had hickups for what felt like an hour, combined with constant rolling and kicking...and Justin loved feeling every minute of it...me? Not so much.
- Food cravings?: I bought some cookies for my baby shower. I am using all my might to not bust them open
- Labor Signs: None, other than I think I may be leaking some amniotic fluid. I will ask Dr. B about it on Wednesday.
- Belly button in or out?: It is trying SO hard to get flat.
- What I miss: I miss not plowing things with my giant belly. I miss sleeping without getting kicked.
- What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower is this weekend. I cannot wait to see everyone and finally reveal the gender of little Minley!
- Milestone: We hit 30 weeks. We are 75% done...hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment