skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- How Many Weeks: 29 weeks 0 day
- Weight Gain: Same as last week...Nothing new, in fact, I seem to be down a pound or two. I have had a lot more energy this week and have not been very hungry, at all.
- How big is baby?: well according to Baby Center "Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day."
- Maternity clothes?: Nothing new. I do need to buy some PJs and undies for at the hospital.
- Stretch marks?: They are growing again...and about a half inch above my belly button.
- Sleep?: Well, I am on a weird sleep schedule, but I am sleeping okay. Minley woke me up this afternoon from my nap because he/she was thirsty and wanted me to drink water.
- Movement?: Yup...we have a serious wiggle worm going on. His/Her favorite place is my lower left and that is where he/she stays 95% of the time.
- Food cravings?: Not really. I have not been very hungry.
- Labor Signs: I do not think that there have been any signs this week.
- Belly button in or out?: It was flat one day this week, but other than that, it is still inside.
- What I miss: Taking fast showers, waking up feeling well rested, crafting (because sitting on the floor is not comfortable)
- What I'm looking forward to: My shower is in less than 2 weeks and we start our childbirth classes on Thursday.
- Milestone: Hmmm...milestone, not sure, but we have our crib and changing table in our bedroom now.
No comments:
Post a Comment