Tuesday, May 18, 2010

28 Weeks

  • How Many Weeks: 28 weeks 1 day
  • Weight Gain: Nothing new, in fact, I seem to be down a pound or two. I have had a lot more energy this week and have not been very hungry, at all.
  • How big is baby?: well according to Baby Center "By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world."
  • Maternity clothes?:Nada, I still have clothes with tags hanging in my closet...
  • Stretch marks?: I do not think there is anything new.
  • Sleep?: Last week I reported that sleep was getting easier...and it still is. I am even waking up like 80% on my stomach!?!?! When I was 10 weeks along, sleeping on my stomach hurt like hell. Who knows?
  • Movement?: This week Justin has decided that Minley is making snow angels in my belly because I can SEE movement in four different places all at once. It is trippy. This week he/she has been crazy active. As a matter of fact, it is 3:30am and we are awake...and my laptop is hopping all over the place because someone (eheeem Minely caugh) has decided to just play all night. At around 11:30pm Minley decided it would be funny to stretch out and push on my spinal cord. Let me tell you it hurt! And my legs started going numb. Lovely.
  • Food cravings?: I have not been hungry at all. Appetite, gone. Morning sickness is back a few days a week.
  • Labor Signs: Some Braxton Hicks, mainly when I am up cleaning or being really active.
  • Belly button in or out?: It is still trying to get flat....but I am starting to wonder if it will pop out.
  • What I miss: Being able to exercise...not that I did very much before, but it is all I can think about now. It is so true, you always want what you cannot have.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Seeing friends and family at Nicole's college graduation party...I am hoping there will be yummy cake. I love cake.
  • Milestone:We have made it to the 7th month, are now officially in the third trimester and has a 91% chance of survival if born today!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment