Monday, May 3, 2010

26 Weeks

  • How Many Weeks: 26 weeks 0 days
  • Weight Gain: I do not even want to know.
  • How big is baby?: well according to Baby Center "The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel. If you're having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take about two to three days."
  • Maternity clothes?: Nothing new...I still have things I have not worn
  • Stretch marks?: They are right at the top f my belly button...I really hope they stop. The good news is the start of the lines has already faded.
  • Sleep?: I try...and as weird as it is...I often wake up laying completely flat on my stomach.
  • Movement?: Minley loves to play tag with daddy still. He talks to my belly and kicks are returned. It is sooo cute.
  • Food cravings?: Applewood smoked bacon.  
  • Labor Signs: The occasional Braxton Hick, but that is about it.
  • Belly button in or out?:Every week I say it is almost flat...and again, this week, almost flat.
  • What I miss: Hmmm....I am not really missing too much. I do pee way too often though.
  • What I'm looking forward to: This week is the Ellen Show!!!!
  • Milestone: I can pretty much make him/her kick on demand...and I have not thrown up in a while now!!!
I will be back later in the week with pictures and an Ellen Show update.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment