To my mommy...I love you so much. I think every mother-daughter relationship has its fair share of ups and downs, but you have always been there for me. You have dropped everything to be by my side, bring the forgotten project to school, to do the perfect up-do for a special occasion (including my crazy busy hectic wedding day). You have listened when I needed an ear, you told me it was okay to be hurt or mad, you sympathized with me when I needed sympathy. You have jumped in to help me get through this crazy pregnancy and you have encouraged me to keep fighting. Words really cannot express just how much you mean to me. I only hope that I can be the same great mommy to Minley, that you have been to me.
Never a dull moment.
I love you so very much! You are the best. Happy (very late) Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment